We understand that military students need flexibility, and we give it to you!
Here are just a few ways we live up to our military-friendly reputation:
- Our flexibility with course schedules during deployment ensures you don't get penalized when called to duty, and that you won't suffer any negative consequences for service-related breaks from school
- Our military tuition rates make us a competitive choice for your higher education
- Our membership in the Service Members Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium ensures that your credits will transfer easily to other SOC colleges (National University will accept up to 30 semester units or 45 quarter credits of SOC-approved transfer credits)
Do I Qualify for Military Admissions?
If you fit any of the following qualifications, you are eligible for military student admissions at National University:
- Active Duty
- Spouse or dependent of active duty members
- Department of Defense contractor/employee
Do I Qualify for Financial Aid?
In addition to your discounted military tuition rate, you may be eligible for financial aid, GI Bill support, and even scholarships.
National University's commitment to accessibility makes us the perfect choice for active and reserve servicemembers and their families. Here are just a few highlights:
- Flexible scheduling: classes begin each month
- Open Enrollment: enroll at any time without waiting for a new quarter or semester
- On-campus, online, and on-base learning centers – including more than 70 online
- Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium
- Military support services including a Veterans Affairs Office and a Veterans Success Center
To learn more about admissions and requirements by service branch, contact us today.
If you're ready to apply now, you can apply online.