When transferring from community college to a four-year institution, you need a university that values the credits you have earned and has the classes you need to obtain your degree. You also need one that will help you achieve your goals faster and start the life you've earned sooner.
National University has agreements with more than 110 California community colleges to guarantee admission for qualified California community college students. National University is one of the largest, nonprofit institutions of higher education in California. It is a top choice for community college students seeking to advance their education because:
- Credits more easily transfer
- Students can transfer at anytime
- Special transfer scholarships are available
- The transfer process is military-friendly
- Students can take classes on campus, online, and at on-base learning centers
- The accelerated pace allows students to complete a full course in one month
Special scholarships and financial aid are available to transferring students who qualify. New courses begin each month, so you do not have to wait to transfer. And with flexible class schedules, obtaining the classes you need is easy.
Courses are taught in a unique one-course-per-month format, providing focus and flexibility for students. National offers more than 100 programs with more than 70 programs that can be taken completely online.