STUDENTS CHOOSE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty and exemplary student services.
As a transfer student, you will experience a streamlined admissions process and get the maximum credit for the coursework you have completed satisfactorily.
National University At-A-Glance
- 28 Campuses in California and Nevada
- Second-largest private, nonprofit institution of higher education in California
- More than 100 programs with more than 70 programs that an be taken completely online
- More than 140,000 alumni, and growing
- One of America's Top Military-Friendly Colleges and Universities by Military Advanced Education magazine
A Regionally Accredited University
National University has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) since 1977.
Dedicated to educational access and academic excellence, National University provides challenging and relevant programs that are student-centered, success-oriented and have a proven balance of theoretical and practical attributes. With more than 140,000 alumni, National University is the flagship institution of the National University System.