Transfer - undergraduate students transferring from community college to National University

We Are Where You Are

With online programs and convenient campuses throughout California and one in Nevada, there is a National University location near you.
Read More

Transfer your credits as an undergraduate to earn your A.A., B.A., B.B.A. or B.S. degree from National University.

Transferring Made Easy

National University has credit transfer agreements with more than 110 California community colleges. As a community college transfer student looking to earn a bachelor's degree, you will experience a streamlined admissions process and get the maximum credit for the coursework you have completed satisfactorily.

Your first step is to meet with a National University admissions advisor to discuss the transfer process prior to your desired start. An advisor will help you identify which courses will transfer and how they will apply to your general education requirements. Next you will meet with a financial aid advisor to discuss financial aid and scholarships available to transferring community college students.

Transfer Anytime

New classes begin every month, 12 months a year, so you can enroll at any time and begin your studies whenever it is convenient for you.

Take the next step by filling out the form for an admissions advisor to contact you.